A huge number of people are fans of HP products. Whether it is a professional full-fledged computer or a versatile printer. Each of the products made with an optimum use of technology and quality. However, they come with the bundle of worst problems that bloats your work. Most of the printers equipped with the latest technology to combat the printer issue but unfortunately not every printer is neither wireless nor has an inbuilt modern technology. There are some problems which are manufacturer specific and a good diagnostic tool for the owner is the ultimate requirement. You can ask for online advice from HP technical support backed by the team of expert technicians in the case of printer problems.
HP print and scan doctor are a free software that helps you quickly address printer issues and provides an appropriate solution to every unique problem. This software is compatible with every operating system except for Mac.This program checks below listed items at the time of printer problem.
1. Device status – The tool provides a comprehensive daily check to make sure there is no error like paper jams, ink issue, out of feed and much more.
2. Connectivity – This tool is really effective in troubleshooting the root of connectivity issue. Even if hp technical support is unable to provide with desired results this software surely will. If the printer is connected via USB, then it performs a check if the connection is set properly via the shared network or not.
3. Driver Check – It also performs a weekly check on driver updates and informs in the case of an outdated printer driver.
4. Print queue – If you are performing multiple functions on the printer, this software helps you clear the print queue if there are any stuck jobs.
5. Device conflicts – In the case of loosening or uneven port match then it can alert you regarding the same.
When you start any program perform a search from any HP printer and then click on next and continue to the screen where you can diagnose the printer problem. Do you have any issues? In that case, ask for Vfix365 HP technical support services which are available 24/7.